BAL HARBOUR SHOPS IS NOW OPEN!
Bal Harbour Shops reopened on Monday, May 18th after carefully considered preparation and in compliance with CDC guidelines. As the health of our guests, retailers and employees is our number one priority, Bal Harbour Shops has consulted with emergency preparedness experts to implement increased safety precautions. Click here for details.
For our customers optimum convenience, our stores will offer Retail To-Go curbside pick-up for all retail purchases, and our restaurants will offer Restaurant Take-Out curbside pick-up from reserved areas of the Collins Avenue parking lot. As an open-air tropical setting, Bal Harbour Shops has a unique advantage during this unprecedented time. For restaurant dining we have expanded our outdoor seating to encompass our courtyards and garden patios in compliance with social distancing standards.
Bal Harbour Shops new hours will be Monday–Saturday from 11:00am–10:00pm and Sunday, noon-6:00pm. Please check with stores and restaurants, as hours may vary. Also consult stores for private appointments and other enhanced customer services.
As a family-owned business, celebrating 55 years since opening, Bal Harbour Shops has always been a welcome escape, a special place that is joyful and serene and fosters an emotional connection. We are looking forward to once again welcoming our community and creating new delightful memories.
For the latest updates from Bal Harbour Shops, please visit https://www.BalHarbourShops.com.
Bal Harbour Shops Increased Safety Precautions
What we are doing to protect our customers, retailers and employees:
- Face masks and daily temperature checks are required for all employees
- When visiting Bal Harbour Shops, in our outdoor areas, all guests are required to wear a facial covering whenever social distancing is not possible.
- Prior to opening each day our maintenance team deep cleans, sanitizes, and pressure washes all the public areas
- Our housekeeping staff frequently cleans and disinfects all surfaces and high-frequency touchpoints in the common areas
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are readily available throughout the open-air shopping center
- Encourage six feet social distancing practices, including the use of distancing markers and extra space between seating
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC
- Automatic touchless elevators traveling from Levels 1 through 3 inside of Bal Harbour Shops
Healthy Habits to Keep You and Our Community Safe
- Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
- Wear protective masks and use sanitizer dispensers to keep your hands clean
- Maintain a distance of six feet from others
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue, discard it immediately and wash or sanitize your hands
- Customer self-screening - we encourage you to perform self-health temperature checks prior to visiting Bal Harbour Shops